Want to see the promotional poster?
Since this is a FREE EVENT (NO TICKETS NEEDED), we do
not have the manpower to answer all of your questions... here
is a list of the most frequently asked questions:
0. When/where is it again? Sat, Oct 5th and Sun Oct 6th,
2002 from 11AM to 7PM at Speedway Meadows in Golden Gate Park,
San Francisco, CA. Keep reading below for a map, and free
1. Camping? Sorry, there is no camping allowed.
2. What is the schedule? There will be no posted schedule
before the day of the show - set-times will be drawn
from a hat the morning of each performance.
3. What are we allowed to bring? Coolers, blankets,
and short-back chairs are all allowed. There will also
be vendors on-site selling food and non-alcoholic
beverages. PLEASE respect the park and pick up and take
everything with you that you bring in. There will be
a sweep of the park by waste management each evening (which
means no saving spaces for the following day).
4. Dogs? Dogs are allowed as per park rules (on leash,
5. Hotels in area? Please call the Chamber of Commerce
or use a travel site such as Orbitz or Yahoo Travel.
6. Transportation? A FREE shuttle service will be provided
by the park service (stop 11). Click here
for shuttle details.
7. What time are we allowed in? 11AM entry to Speedway
8. Restroom facilities? There will be port-a-potties
9. Disabled accessibility? Yes, there will be a special
10. Merchandise? We will be selling t-shirts and CDs of
some of the artists and there will also be an event tee-shirt
for a park service PDF map of Golden Gate Park. Stop 11 is