HSB festival-goers are invited to bring along foods to enjoy with their
music on Friday afternoon. This is a healthy, wholesome, unique event to
share amongst music lovers. This is a San Francisco communal food event
that culminates all the best that HSB festival-goers have to offer.
Please join "Coach B" for a potluck lunch starting at 1:00pm on Friday,
October 2 in Speedway Meadow, between Banjo and Arrow stages.
- BYOB utensils & plates. We do not want excessive waste.
- Be creative with food.
- Use fresh local organic ingredients to the fullest extent practical.
- Please refrain from bringing any food that has been genetically modified.
- Only seasonal foods
- All fruits & vegetables should be washed and are ready to be enjoyed.
- Please ensure that any cut or prepared food is properly refrigerated
prior to potluck. Once a fruit or vegetable is cut, enzymes begin to
break down the item and bacteria starts to grow. The results vary from
mild toxicity to extreme food poisoning.
- If you are bringing fruit, we especially welcome seasonal, locally
grown & organic or at least pesticide free fruit that has been picked
- Citrus can provide a great alternative to vinegar in salads.
- No artificial sweeteners. No refined sugar or products containing sugar
- Be creative but mindful of healthy living. We all love to eat; we don't
want to wear it.
- Provide a clear and thorough description of the food being offered. A
quick list of ingredients and what is organic and non-organic. Please
note items containing nuts or seeds.
- Bring enough food to serve 15 or more people.
- Please do not bring foods needing heat.
- Use nothing from a box or processed. This is a culinary event.
- Space is limited, so please email information about what you are going
- When serving yourself at the potluck, serving size should be in
proportion to the number of people present. Mindfulness is requested when
sharing these gifts of food with fellow guests, overeating is considered
- Be mindful of your surroundings & others.
- Have Fun and Enjoy the Food.
EMAIL COACH B FOR SIGN-UP AND QUESTIONS!
Coach Bianchi is one of the few who can actually say he is a native
San Franciscan. He owns and operates
Bianchi Fitness, an urban outdoor
fitness program using 'The City is Our Gym' in San Francisco.
Educated in Exercise Science and a Masters in Sports Science as well
as an extensive nutritional background. Like many of us, Coach B is
ambitious about life, loves working with people, and is passionate
about music. Come on Out and Join Us!