Since this is a FREE EVENT (NO TICKETS NEEDED), we do
not have the manpower to answer all of your questions... here
is a list of the most frequently asked questions:
- Q: When/where is it again?
- When: Fri, Oct 3rd, Sat, Oct 4th and Sun Oct 5th, 2003.
- Friday is from 1pm - 4pm and Sat & Sunday are 11am - 7pm.
- Where: Speedway Meadow in Golden Gate Park, San Francisco, CA. Read below for a map.
- Q: Who is playing?
- Click here for a performance schedule.
- Q: Camping?
- Sorry, there is no camping allowed.
- Q: What is the schedule?
- Stage and set times will be announced in the future
once they are finalized.
- Q: What are we allowed to bring?
- Coolers, blankets,
and short-back chairs are all allowed. There will also
be vendors on-site selling food and non-alcoholic
beverages. PLEASE respect the park and pick up and take
everything with you that you bring in. There will be
a sweep of the park by waste management each evening (which
means no saving spaces for the following day).
- Q: Dogs?
- Dogs are allowed as per park rules (on leash, etc.)
- Q: Hotels in area?
- Please call the Chamber of Commerce
or use a travel site such as Orbitz or Yahoo Travel.
- Q: Transportation?
- A FREE shuttle service will be provided
by the park service (stop 11). Click here
for shuttle details.
- Q: What time are we allowed in?
- 11AM entry to Speedway Meadow.
- Q: Restroom facilities?
- There will be port-a-potties on site.
- Q: Disabled accessibility?
- Yes, there will be a special section reserved.
- Q: Merchandise?
- We will be selling T-shirts and CDs of some of the artists.
- Q: Map?
- Click here
for a park service PDF map of Golden Gate Park. Stop 11 is